Friday, October 12, 2007

Our Lady of Fatima


In 1917 Mary the Mother of Jesus appeared to three shepherd children in Fatima Portugal.
There is alot of misinformation about Fatima on the internet. A reliable resource is found at http://www.ewtn.com/fatima/index.htm
Prayer and Message of the Angel of Fatima
My God, I believe, I adore, I hope, and I love You. I ask pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope, and do not love You.
The Angel said when he appeared to the children: What are you doing? You must pray! Pray! The hearts of Jesus and Mary have merciful designs for you. You must offer your prayers and sacrifices to God, the Most High.

Lucy: "But how are we to sacrifice?" I asked
Angel: In every way you can offer sacrifice to God in reparation for the sins by which He is offended, and in supplication for sinners. In this way you will bring peace to our country, for I am its guardian angel, the Angel of Portugal. Above all, bear and accept with patience the sufferings God will send you.
Apparaition of Mary
Mary: "Please don't be afraid of me, I'm not going to harm you.....Say the Rosary every day, to bring peace to the world and an end to the war...Pray, pray very much...." for more got to http://www.ewtn.com/fatima/index.htm